GC Distribution Ltd is a UK haulage company offering a complete service in UK pallet distribution. We have developed our expertise since our establishment in 2005 and our aim is to achieve a high standard of service to our customers by adhering to the following management principles and behaviours:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well.
- All activities are carried out as planned
- Satisfying and if possible exceeding all of the customers requirements
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and where possible implementing measures to achieve such improvement
- A framework and commitment is provided towards the establishment and regular review/progression of quality objectives.
- Objectives, requirements and intentions are effectively communicated, understood and implemented throughout the organisation.
The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate.
Quality objectives have been decided by top management to continually improve the Quality Management System. These are as follows:
- Increase Profitability
- Continue High Customer Satisfaction
- Continue Performance Levels with Key Accounts
- Increase customer Base
GC Distribution Ltd is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001.